Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What did he just say about Leon Balogan?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Apologies for starting this thread. I really did hear his name but there has been no followup so it must have been a 'scuse me while I kiss this guy' moment. Now all I see is conversations between people and someone on my ignore list; I feel like I've accidentally let a goldfish into the tropical fish tank :facepalm::mad:

Led Zeppelin on Liberty Records all over again:thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies for starting this thread. I really did hear his name but there has been no followup so it must have been a 'scuse me while I kiss this guy' moment. Now all I see is conversations between people and someone on my ignore list; I feel like I've accidentally let a goldfish into the tropical fish tank :facepalm::mad:

31bfb01c7bd77ca44e480d5d130e9e52.jpg
You mean this?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That’s a large car with Stephens, Bong, Andone, March, Locadia and Ryan also driven out of OUR club for disgracing the stripes (well, the away kit).
Don't forget Chris!

Although I guess he doesn't really deserve a seat, he can go in the boot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I wonder why I bother at times.

Lovely to read that.

Maybe [MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION] Wilson’s tackle should read it too. Perhaps his ears weren’t quite so faulty!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Led Zeppelin on Liberty Records all over again:thumbsup:

:laugh::bowdown::lolol:

I am slowly turning into BG 'ten year's later'. Instead of old school ignorance, I bring 1970s pseudo intellectualism, but with a similar quotient of egregious knowitallery and brain fade :facepalm:.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amongst all the humour, I thought it was worthy of a mention. Footballers get bad press when they flaunt their riches, so it's good to see one giving something back.

No, I agree with that. I took a little look at him myself earlier this evening, Seems like a good guy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here