Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's More Likely? We Stay 13th Forever? Or Move Up The Table? Or Down?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, can't be arzed to work out how to do a poll on me Omsung Phine. But what's your gut feel on how the season will pan out from here on in?

Sadly my money is on a last game Great Escape.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Up looks as likely as Junior has actually got a mate to tell him things ,so i'll go with stay .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lose on Saturday and I have a horrible feeling them lot up the A23 will go above us.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Got a decent run of fixtures coming up and everyone’s still in a melt down about a freak half of football. 12th is my bet

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Doing better in set pieces but not so well from open play compared to last season. Not really any better?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
We will survive but with less points than last season.
2/3 Relegation places sorted (Huddersfield/Fulham).
One of those seasons where there are Teams well out of the depth so I fancy we finish around 15th.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think it is a game and 1 half of football ( WBA) that has some worried,

Not necessarily. Personally I cashed out my 'Top Ten Finish' bet for a small profit after the third of our three consecutive 1-0 wins. Just didn't look sustainable based on the quality of performance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That Fulham result was a hammer blow to me, if we don’t pick up points from Watford and Burnley we will be dropping down the table imo. A win and a draw would be fantastic and give us a bit more breathing space. Everyone but Huddersfield and maybe Cardiff seem to have gained some confidence recently

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Got a decent run of fixtures coming up and everyone’s still in a melt down about a freak half of football. 12th is my bet

5 of our remaining 8 homes games are against teams below us. Only Man City from the top 6. Only 6 away games left. I think we will end up finishing 13th as it happens. For which I will be delighted!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
15th is the lowest we'll go, ending 13th

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
If the team get back to basics first ( I know you will all complain its too defensive but its what got us to where we are so far ) and sorted that part out then build the forward play at a steadier pace instead of what seems to have happened and lost our usual solid shape we should at least hold our own and probably rise up the table a couple places.

Not blaming any individual but the midfield as a whole has been going missing in attack and very slow to regain any kind of defensive shape we are known for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is USELESS without a poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here