Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves vs Brighton Tickets

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Membership would have given you priority, but you chose not to sign up. :shrug:
I know, I never have debated that.

My issue is that it is wrong.

I wouldn't let any corporate business swindle me out of my national minimum wage, whether they play football on the weekends or not.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know, I never have debated that.

My issue is that it is wrong.

I wouldn't let any corporate business swindle me out of my national minimum wage, whether they play football on the weekends or not.

And thats your choice. But there's little point grizzling about not being in the queue for tickets when everyone knew from the start that to be able to join the queue, you have to be a member.

Its like moaning about getting fined at a pay & display car park, because you don't think its fair that you should have to buy a ticket on a Sunday.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
And thats your choice. But there's little point grizzling about not being in the queue for tickets when everyone knew from the start that to be able to join the queue, you have to be a member.

Its like moaning about getting fined at a pay & display car park, because you don't think its fair that you should have to buy a ticket on a Sunday.
I can grizzle about things I consider wrong if I like.

That's half of NSC.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011

Its like moaning about getting fined at a pay & display car park, because you don't think its fair that you should have to buy a ticket on a Sunday.[/QUOTE
Give the man a break,you sanctimonious prick

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Only 100 or so left in the last block, unless all weren’t released for sale.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Only 100 or so left in the last block, unless all weren’t released for sale.

Magnificent support given our current dissapointing run and Easter hols, not to mention it's a dreadful place to go. I hope the 3,000 Albion fans make themselves heard and back the team all the way.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Under the scheme, each match is paid for weeks in advance, and you're saying STHs should be grateful not to have to pay the club interest?? :lolol:

Not grateful but the club are taking on significant risk that payments will keep flowing and normally, in business, you get compensated for risk. Thankfully TB doesn’t see it that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here