Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves vs Brighton Tickets

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
They'll still buy their ticket and give it to a mate though. I thought the club were 'cracking down on this' after Plucky in the league cup last year? Have they done anything since?

Loads of Brighton without tickets Tuesday (I was mainly in the cap and badge), I saw quite a few tickets being 'exchanged' from 'my mate/wife/husband/kid couldn't make it last minute', the whole system is bullshit.
How do I make one of these mates?

[emoji6]

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Will be reselling these tickets.

If I am not considered worthy enough to sit in Wembley with 33,000, then surely they don't want me in with the 3,000 die hards at Wolverhampton.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

If I am not considered worthy enough to sit in Wembley with 33,000, then surely they don't want me in with the 3,000 die hards at Wolverhampton.

eh?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Is this is what known as a flounce ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

There are still thousands of tickets available.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:drama:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That seems harsh on someone who has been to 20 matches this season and is treated the same way as someone who has been to two.

He's had the same opportunity as everyone else to buy a membership. A mate of mine had been a season ticket for 20+ years but had to give it up last season. He bought a membership though, and still makes it along to about half the games at the Amex. He logged in and bought his Wembley tickets this morning.

If you're going to dig your heels in and not bother becoming a member, then I'm afraid you reap what you sow when the big occasions like this come along.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheers fella ....glad someone gets it!
Well it's an obvious issue to get, but people always fall through the cracks in these things. I remember Beach Hut whining when it looked like he was missing out on an FA Cup ticket to West Ham and he made FAR more of a fuss than you have done, in similar circumstances.

He's had the same opportunity as everyone else to buy a membership. A mate of mine had been a season ticket for 20+ years but had to give it up last season. He bought a membership though, and still makes it along to about half the games at the Amex. He logged in and bought his Wembley tickets this morning.

If you're going to dig your heels in and not bother becoming a member, then I'm afraid you reap what you sow when the big occasions like this come along.
Easily said in hindsight. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume purchase history counts for something is it? Even if you are behind bronze membership, it should certainly count for more than someone who has been three times this season, surely?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easily said in hindsight. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume purchase history counts for something is it? Even if you are behind bronze membership, it should certainly count for more than someone who has been three times this season, surely?

Its spelt out under the Membership "list of benefits" when becoming a member that you will be given priority in the purchase windows for home and away games, as you're entered into the loyalty points system. I'd agree to a point that purchase history should count for something, but I thought it was fairly common knowledge that bronze members are always next behind STH's in the queue when it comes to ticketing.

Assumptions about purchase history also moving you up the queue is just that - an assumption.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Its spelt out under the Membership "list of benefits" when becoming a member that you will be given priority in the purchase windows for home and away games, as you're entered into the loyalty points system. I'd agree to a point that purchase history should count for something, but I thought it was fairly common knowledge that bronze members are always next behind STH's in the queue when it comes to ticketing.

Assumptions about purchase history also moving you up the queue is just that - an assumption.
If [MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION] is grizzling that he is behind Bronze members than I'm full square behind you. If he's simply complaining that he's being treated no differently from someone who has barely been this season, then I have a degree of sympathy for him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It has nothing to do with hindsight. If [MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION] wanted a Wembley ticket, he'd have one. He didn't need to have had the foresight to have bought a membership earlier (though it would have made sense, given that he is also complaining about the choice of Amex seats available to him for the many games he apparently attends). The club were allowing you to pay £15 to buy the membership NOW, and guarantee a ticket to the Semi Final.

Literally, rather than (for example) buying a £45 yellow zone top tier ticket, he could have bought the membership (£15) plus a green zone ticket (£30), for the EXACT same cost, albeit he'd be sat a few rows further back.

Sorry - very much a case of first-world entitlement, IMO.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If [MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION] is grizzling that he is behind Bronze members than I'm full square behind you. If he's simply complaining that he's being treated no differently from someone who has barely been this season, then I have a degree of sympathy for him.

I think he's mentioned (once or twice) that there should have been an additional window between bronze members and daytrippers, catering for those who have a purchase history. This, I guess, would then require an additional layer of "points" based on how extensive each persons purchase history is.

The club have not catered for this, not surprisingly as they've already invested in and built a loyalty points database based around membership. I also have a degree of sympathy for people who are not members but who have still gone regularly - but as I say, its common knowledge that bronze members will always be ahead in the queue from non-members, so the grizzles ring a little hollow for me, tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here