Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves vs Brighton Tickets

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
If [MENTION=26197]Geestar[/MENTION] is grizzling that he is behind Bronze members than I'm full square behind you. If he's simply complaining that he's being treated no differently from someone who has barely been this season, then I have a degree of sympathy for him.
I'm moaning about both....but I'll take half your support

I do think 10 years of decent purchase history should come ahead of a one match daytripper with a membership.

Now I see people are noticing my complaining I will give it a rest....my points made.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
I'm moaning about both....but I'll take half your support

I do think 10 years of decent purchase history should come ahead of a one match daytripper with a membership.

Now I see people are noticing my complaining I will give it a rest....my points made.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
Yes the system is clearly unfair to people with a long purchase history.I know of one rich prick who has a season ticket but rarely attends matches just a couple of the big games a season and would not dream of going away to a league game.However he will be larging it up at wembley.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes the system is clearly unfair to people with a long purchase history.I know of one rich prick who has a season ticket but rarely attends matches just a couple of the big games a season and would not dream of going away to a league game.However he will be larging it up at wembley.

So far all I’ve gleaned from your posts is that you’re the biggest green eyed monster going.

Thanks to TB and interest free direct debits ST are accessible to probably 99% of our fan base. Students, OAPs on fixed incomes and low earners all of which in the past would have had no way of spreading the cost or being STH.

What’s it to you if someone attends or doesn’t attend provided they’re ‘investing’ in the club? The Club has cracked down on wealthy people buying up tickets for away games to harvest points so it should be a more level playing field for all. There really isn’t much else they can do and as much as we all hate things like memberships or loyalty points they’re a necessary evil for a number of reasons. Live with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
So far all I’ve gleaned from your posts is that you’re the biggest green eyed monster going.

Thanks to TB and interest free direct debits ST are accessible to probably 99% of our fan base. Students, OAPs on fixed incomes and low earners all of which in the past would have had no way of spreading the cost or being STH.

What’s it to you if someone attends or doesn’t attend provided they’re ‘investing’ in the club? The Club has cracked down on wealthy people buying up tickets for away games to harvest points so it should be a more level playing field for all. There really isn’t much else they can do and as much as we all hate things like memberships or loyalty points they’re a necessary evil for a number of reasons. Live with it.

Come the revolution brother.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I thought there was a long waiting list for season tickets therefore your 99% cant be right.

There is which bears out my stat as more and more want to join the party. Just curmudgeonly old fools like you who want to cut your noses off to spite your face. Your loss.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
There is which bears out my stat as more and more want to join the party. Just curmudgeonly old fools like you who want to cut your noses off to spite your face. Your loss.

Strange.When all I was initially doing was backing a fellow poster who appears to have a long term record of attending games but is behind the eight ball when it comes to getting cup tickets.Strange .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Strange.When all I was initially doing was backing a fellow poster who appears to have a long term record of attending games but is behind the eight ball when it comes to getting cup tickets.Strange .

He's only behind the 8-ball because he refuses to buy a membership. His choice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here