Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Every Albion match shown live on TV - an incredible online resource....

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I wonder how long it will be before the clubs legal team shut this down, citing some pathetic reason?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is wonderful. Really hope the club use some common sense here - a resource like this is only going to grow a fans’ love of our club.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
So when we play West Brom next week, we wont have been live on BBC1 for 36 years, since the 83 Cup Final
Let's hope it's an omen and we get there again

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
Paging [MENTION=37512]BHAFCLive[/MENTION] - time for your first post chap!

Hello, yes this is my site! I'm grateful for the kind messages about it, as you can clearly see it's very much a work-in-progress and I never anticipated people would be interested let alone start sharing it. But thanks for publicising it, any feedback send my way via PM if you like as it's a long, long way from finished.

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
Really great find. Seems so crazy that Albion on live TV is such a recent thing -- remember the Bournemouth game, and watching the Chester game at the greyhound stadium. Pretty shocked those were so early in the days of TV.

Playoff final in 91 wasn't on tele anywhere? Just highlights I expect...

Yes the Play Off Final was first shown live regionally only in 1992 and nationally from 1993 so our match had to make do with highlights with Brian Moore on commentary. They exist on YouTube somewhere.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Yes the Play Off Final was first shown live regionally only in 1992 and nationally from 1993 so our match had to make do with highlights with Brian Moore on commentary. They exist on YouTube somewhere.

Ah that'll be it, thanks! I guess I was too busy crying in the car all the way home to watch :lol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Fascinating site, you really forget there was a time when the FA Cup Final was the only live domestic match on telly

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Wasn't the Leyton Orient match in 1996 Peter Shilton's 1000th game ? Pretty sure that was on terrestrial. Fog of memory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here