PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Poor stewards looked a little overwhelmed when the fireworks went off!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the official FB account, we lost to FC Bayern Frauen.

If I remember my A-level German, FCB Frauen would be the Ladies team. ???

Jul 7, 2003
Those Bayern fans were great throughout. Couldn't see the banners from where I was sitting but some of them were custom made for the competition https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/january/u23-gallery-beaten-by-bayern/

I'm not a fan of drums at football but at least they mixed the rhythm up rather than just the usual monotonous banging. A strange mix of songs as well including a version of Land of Hope & Glory and a chant based on a Twisted Sister song.

I was sat in front of Mr Barber and he was surprised they got a drum into the centre. He didn't comment on the fireworks to his guests but I doubt he would have been impressed.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I was thinking that. Can't see them but sure can hear them!

Saw a load of them earlier in Lancing. Must have been a good 20-30 of them in The Railway, stuffing their face with dominos. What a surreal away day that must be if you’re a Bayern fan, hardly the most glamorous European tour :lolol:

Dec 29, 2011
Saw a load of them earlier in Lancing. Must have been a good 20-30 of them in The Railway, stuffing their face with dominos. What a surreal away day that must be if you’re a Bayern fan, hardly the most glamorous European tour :lolol:

Surely most are Germans already living in Brighton/London and wanted a day out? Can't believe fans would fly from Munich to Gatwick to watch a reserve side

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surely most are Germans already living in Brighton/London and wanted a day out?

I hear a lot of German at the Amex - seems that there are plenty of them among our support (and they can't all be Pascal's family). Don't recall hearing any Bavarians though

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Cant miss the opportunity to visit one of the upcoming European Super clubs, plus a sneaky Dominos too !!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Guess they did a bus trip taking in the game at Aldershot on Sunday... non stop singing which has nothing to do with the game ... yes they were legit

Jul 7, 2003
Sanders & Gyokeres apart, anyone else impress for us?

First time I had seen Ryan Longman play and I thought he had a decent game. Sanchez looked solid even if he didn't have much to do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here