NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Were thay playing football?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That's going to pull in the readers.

It is but of a grammatical challenge though as it could read as though the pants had students in them.

Edit: too slow.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

It is but of a grammatical challenge though as it could read as though the pants had students in them.

Ha, I'm sure it only showed the picture when I firt saw it!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Hadn't even realised the students were wearing his pants. This gets better. Genius writing from our local rag.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The Arsegas strikes again . . . . it's Like Eastbourne in newspaper form for retired Express/D Fail journos

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On a side note...what sort of Students listen to Chris de Burgh? Sounds like they not only wear pensioners pants but listen to their cassettes too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a bizarre story. If you read it, you'll see that he has no problem with the students who live next door to him but has had problems in the past. The Lady in Red episode was some time ago. I'm not quite sure why it's being published now.

Oh, and the headline has been changed to "Pensioners fed up with noisy student neighbours"

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
I quite understand this elderly gentleman. I one had a student next door who constantly played Leonard Cohen. One night he, apparently, fell asleep playing "Suzanne" on repeat. I quite liked Leonard Cohen once but, you know, you can go off someone ....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So... let me get this right, a bunch of students were 'seeing' a lady in red in his pants?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

For years the Argus has been "grammatically challenged". Their "journalists" don't appear to have been trained on the spellcheck either.

Why anybody would still be shelling out for such lazy, turgid "journalism" is beyond me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here