Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mitrović

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I know we tried to sign him a couple of years back, but if Fulham go down, i think we have to break the bank with a very large bid for him again. Absolutely bossed us second half as he did at the Amex in September. Can't understand why Newcastle let him go, he's top quality.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I know we tried to sign him a couple of years back, but if Fulham go down, i think we have to break the bank with a very large bid for him again. Absolutely bossed us second half as he did at the Amex in September. Can't understand why Newcastle let him go, he's top quality.

Seems to only be able to do it against us. He has done nothing for the last 8 games. I hold both Dunk and Duffy in high regard but they have been owned by him in both games!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's certainly cemented his place as NSC's go to transfer for the next 10 windows.

All hail the new Matěj Vydra.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

If he leaves Fulham it’ll be to a bigger club than Brighton.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Staggers me that Spurs and Chelsea haven’t been sniffing round him this transfer window. He won’t be coming here. Ever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rafa knew what he was doing refusing to sell him to us, as relegation rivals, last season

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I wouldn't break the bank for Mitrovic just because he's had a good game against us.

Other clubs will know that we are desperate for a striker as Murray reaches the end. I'd like to see more of Gyorkes (or however you spell his name). His 10 mins against West From looked promising.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Have Brighton ever had a hard as nails striker ? I don't recall one like Mitrovic, at least not this century. Someone who can genuinely hold the ball up and flick it on for someone quick like Andone to get on to. ( not just back into defenders for a free kick or fall over/get flagged offside )

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I reckon he'll cost £40 million, maybe a bit less. We'd have as good a chance as anyone outside the top 6 of getting him I imagine, but surely one of them will go for him?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If Fulham continue as they played in the 2nd half last night, they'll stay up and keep him.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Have Brighton ever had a hard as nails striker ? I don't recall one like Mitrovic, at least not this century. Someone who can genuinely hold the ball up and flick it on for someone quick like Andone to get on to. ( not just back into defenders for a free kick or fall over/get flagged offside )

Ian Baird. And he was not exactly top notch.

ian-baird-fans-united.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here