Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How did Ryan walk back into the team tonight?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can only presume he was jetlagged or maybe drunk?!? Absolutely rubbish. No control of the box , defence looked unsure with him back. Weak for the second goal.

Button has done well. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but he should never have lost the shirt and should be back in the team on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I can only presume he was jetlagged or maybe drunk?!? Absolutely rubbish. No control of the box , defence looked unsure with him back. Weak for the second goal.

Button has done well. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but he should never have lost the shirt and should be back in the team on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's our number 1 keeper so was always going to retain his place. Perhaps should have been given a game's rest though to get over jetlag etc

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mary Ryan is brilliant, but I agree, he was way off this evening, as were the whole defence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tis a shame you didn't write this 2 hours ago.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He's an Aussie, he's always at some level of alcoholic intoxication, just as all his fellow countrymen are.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I was surprised he played. Button has done well and Ryan would have benefited the rest until Saturday.....ho hum would Button have saved the goals Ryan conceded?, who knows.

D

Deleted member 2719

He's our number 1 keeper so was always going to retain his place. Perhaps should have been given a game's rest though to get over jetlag etc

I don't believe you should name any player as your number 1, he should be fighting for his place as all the others have to in the squad.

Button should have kept the shirt until he showed a lack of form.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He just looked a bit slower than usual tonight from what I saw. Possibly the Asian Cup wasn't a great standard and I think it would have made sense to stick with Button for this one, giving Ryan a few more days to get fully integrated back with the squad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thats a definite hindsight post.
Yep it's as pointless a thread as you can get on NSC, and I know a thing or two about worthless inane drivel.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’d have brought him back and don’t really blame him for the goals tonight. Any keeper would have found it tough playing behind that shambles tonight.

Standard from Bong but I still can’t actually believe that was Dunk and Duffy out there tonight.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I didn’t think Ryan did THAT much wrong to be honest. The 10 men infront of him, on the other hand...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here