Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Brom v Albion live on BBC

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Was just about to post this too! You beat me to it...

"Albion’s Emirates FA Cup fourth-round replay against Brighton and Hove Albion has been put back 24 hours for live TV screening by the BBC.

The match will go ahead on Wednesday February 6 with an 8.05pm kick-off."

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Quite possibly the biggest tv audience in many years. Maybe since 1984. Could get 3 to 4 million watching !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's a shame I'm washing my hair that night.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
As I predicted earlier and as my source told me.

Hopefully with competitive pricing it will not adversely affect the away audience too much, 1,500+ would be a great effort. West Brom confidently expecting an audience north of 20,000. Lets hope we can put on a good display in front of the watching millions.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bugger. Could go on Tuesday, but not Wednesday - Evgeny Kissin at the Barbican playing Chopin.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As I predicted earlier and as my source told me.

Hopefully with competitive pricing it will not adversely affect the away audience too much, 1,500+ would be a great effort. West Brom confidently expecting an audience north of 20,000. Lets hope we can put on a good display in front of the watching millions.

understand West Brom subsidised the away travel to Amex. Tony?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Typical! When were we last on terrestrial telly? Almost disappointed I'll be in Tenerife...

I was just thinking the same question. I can't recall a terrestrial live game in the 30 years I've been supporting - unless I missed it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pretty rare to get Albion live on national free to air TV, very few times in the last 30 years

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
So they put tickets on sale when most of the people likely to buy are already on their way to Fulham!
Its a bugger selecting seats on my phone with fat fingers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here