Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Defiant burger-flipper tells 'bullying' vegan activists to 'bring it on'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He gets a bit lairy if you ask for a medium rare burger as well :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was always of the understanding that 'burger flipping' was what one does in their own privacy.
Perhaps time has moved on :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was it a protest, or was it a steak out?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Another slow news day for the Argus, it seems. However, the comments below the article are worth a skim, if only because they make similar debates on NSC look like havens of sanity and rational argument in comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
He's an anti-vegan troll (pun not intended) best ignored in my view. Seems a desperate attempt to get himself targeted.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He gets a bit lairy if you ask for a medium rare burger as well :lolol:

He’s been going for a Hell of a lot longer than 2 years. And Christ! Is he annoying. Back when I used to use social media he was spamming all day long about his ****ing burgers. Every ten minutes. I stopped going to any of the many, many locations he has heaved that burger van around in the last few years because he’s a publicity whore. I see he hasn’t changed.

Quite nice burgers but nowt special these days.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Defiant burger-flipper tells 'bullying' vegan activists to 'bring it on'

Flippin Vegans.:moo:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but the vegans are all so nice and friendly.

i fancy a trollburger now. yes, i do know thats what he was intending, and well done for taking advantage.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tank's going to get you.

The legend lives on.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
These vegan loosers need putting back in their boxes. I'm getting sick of their bile, cretinous little trust fund pr1cks.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately in Brighton it appears they have free reign to do as they please.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hopefully the Police get involved and take them away for questioning and give them a good grilling... Let's hope they patty them down first though as they could be carrying buns, and then they'd be in a right pickle.

On a serious note, though - what if meat-eaters barged into a vegan restaurant and started protesting against the murder of defenceless plants? There's be a strange kind of outrage, but someone would find an angle I'm sure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here