Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I am no club apologist, but you have spent literally YEARS on here racing to every thread where it's gone a bit wrong to whinge about the players, the manager and whatever else.

Yes, this second half has been ****ing disgraceful to say the utter least, but having the likes of you waiting for any excuse to slag off the club you claim to support is equally so.

I'm slagging the team off because they've been utter shit. (Actually i don't even blame the team i blame Hughton!)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm usually very supportive of the club and players but they've been an absolute disgrace until a dog turd of a side and thus I invite them to **** off. And when they get there, to **** off further.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Chris must take responsibility for the tactics and should explain his reasons for why we sit so deep after going ahead every single time.
This is the first time I have questioned his management style since he joined us.
I want to hear what he has to say without pathetic excuses.
This is unacceptable from professional sportsmen imo.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
HE DIDN'T, that has arguably been the problem, we've committed far too many forward, and each of their goals have come from space out wide because our wingers have been so high.

As said above, we've been too attacking if anything 2nd half, should have sat on this.

I have been watching the game on a stream that was buffering more than playing, but whatever, its gone wrong!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least we know the same 11 players will be given a chance to make amends, in every game for the rest of the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here