Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
My stream failed. Genuine question, who else was shite tonight? Duffy and Dunk couldn’t have covered themselves in glory.

Bong. Disgraceful.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Perhaps this will be a wake up call for those who thought we were safe ages ago. There’s no team worse than us away from home, excluding maybe Huddersfield... I could envisage this happening with our disastrous display vs West Brom given the strength of the team we put out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We needed to get the initiative back. Should have happened 15 minutes before
Murray nearly got us the lead again, just before they took the lead with a foul on Dunk. It's not like we weren't in the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Time to log off NSC for a few days :facepalm: there will be hissy fits for days now :(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Don't be so stupid you two, it's all CH's negativity.

I've only got a stream, but we carried on attacking 2nd half, and still carried a threat. Their first was a bit of a special strike, the second more about the conditions then anything else, the third was a foul. Before their 3rd their keeper pulls off best save of the game.

I'm not being funny, but at times we've looked good again, but we were far too attacking – which is what most people throwing their toys out of their prams DEMAND every week - yeah, this is what bloody well happens!

How many say, I could take a defeat as long as we were attacking!?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Pretty sickening stuff. You have to admire Ranieri for not being afraid to make changes quickly.
Hughton is such a great manager but it was so so obvious where the game was heading that second half and yet still nothing bloody changed until 70 bloody minutes. Too late to change momentum and regain upper hand

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Glad I shifted my ticket now

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
2 goals in 5 minutes Albion?

We can concede them ! How about scoring 2 ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We may have lost this but it’s been a cracking game of football. Fulham have been immense in the second half, played us off the pitch. Oh well, shit happens we have ridden out luck against them for a few years now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My stream failed. Genuine question, who else was shite tonight? Duffy and Dunk couldn’t have covered themselves in glory.

Ryan seems to have forgotten how to catch. March is apparently on the pitch, though not certain.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Time to log off NSC for a few days :facepalm: there will be hissy fits for days now :(

Nah everyone will take this in the stride and calmly reflect on the pros and cons of the game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
if we lose Saturday the relegation battle is officially back on! that 12/1 a few weeks back not so bad..........
The relegation battle has been there for weeks. Some on here thought 7 points ahead was safety for another season.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here