Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Difficult to put in to words just how sh*t this has been

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
If we do stay up, a lesson for all, that first team replacements are required.

This has been the problem, the club from top to bottom has become complacent about being able to stay up. The manager says we dont need to strenghten in this window, well we may pay for all this complacency.now.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Really? it was still 2-2 at 70 minutes and Murray had a great change saved to stop us going 3-2 up just before they did. Completely different game if he scores. Not only that, but we had 3 other great chances to go 3-0 up in the first half. Don't think they would've come out quite so fast 2nd half if we had.

Genuinely amazing that someone can try and defend that performance.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hard battle to the end of the season now. Two worst teams in the league have completely done us at their place. Burnley will turn it around if they can win tonight, we're in big BIG trouble.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Feel for those that went ...must have been so happy at HT and then totally crap at FT

...peeps could have got 17/1 Fulham when we were 2 up.....I'm an old cynic who's seen a lot of Brighton.....so i............

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Big game Saturday now. There needs to be a serious reaction to that tonight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Completely undeserved salaries this week. Too comfortable no reason to put the effort in, all of them including the management.

Shameful, if I was Bloom I'd tell the coach to drive off and ****ing leave them there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here