Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Draw 5th Round...BBC1 7pm [ v Derby 12:30 16/2, live on BT Sport]

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The FA Cup fifth-round draw takes place on Monday - and you can watch it live on The One Show on BBC One and on the BBC Sport website from 19:00 GMT.

League One sides AFC Wimbledon and Doncaster Rovers, the lowest-ranked clubs definitely through, will be ball numbers two and eight respectively.

Holders Chelsea are ball nine, Premier League champions Manchester City are 12 and Manchester United are 15.

The fifth-round ties will take place between 15-18 February.

Arsenal-Man Utd attracts 7.6m viewers

Mark Chapman will present the draw and will be joined in the studio by two-time Arsenal FA Cup winner Ian Wright and former Arsenal and England player Alex Scott, a seven-time Women's FA Cup winner.

The draw precedes Monday's tie between non-league Barnet and Championship Brentford, with commentary on BBC Radio 5 live from 19:45 GMT and coverage on the BBC Sport website and app.

Fifth-round draw numbers

1 Swansea City

2 AFC Wimbledon

3 Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

4 Millwall

5 Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion

6 Bristol City

7 Derby County

8 Doncaster Rovers

9 Chelsea

10 Watford

11 Middlesbrough or Newport County

12 Manchester City

13 Barnet or Brentford

14 Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers

15 Manchester United

16 Crystal Palace

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not many BIG teams left are there? Hopefully two of them will draw each other :smile:

Not that confident that we’ll be going through though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This has all the hallmarks of a David V Goliath type Final , win at WBA permitting , Pompey or QPR at home will do me .

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Draw is 720 according to club.

Good luck watching 20min of The One Show.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Oh FFS, why do they insist on ruining the draw by putting it on that dross?

Looking forward to Hove Albion vs Park Rangers in the next round.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It is breathtakingly shite. Being a TV snob, I forget how unbearably patronizing and life-sucking most telly is, especially before the 'watershed'.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Dear God, please tell me that aren't going to reprise that horribly contrived sideshow whereby supporters wearing the shirts of the clubs drawn against each other have to step forward and shake hands as each tie is announced?

If anything was ever devised by someone who has never understood or watched football, this is it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dear God, please tell me that aren't going to reprise that horribly contrived sideshow whereby supporters wearing the shirts of the clubs drawn against each other have to step forward and shake hands as each tie is announced?

If anything was ever devised by someone who has never understood or watched football, this is it.

Especially when the person representing your club hasn't got the current shirt, he hasn't even got one with the current sponsors!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyway, I don't really give two shits who WBA will be playing in the next round.

Mark Chapman looks like a former pirate, in court for non-payment of mooring fees.

Christ, that Geordie lass has aged....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Especially when the person representing your club hasn't got the current shirt, he hasn't even got one with the current sponsors!!!!

Er, no. Me, in my Donatello shirt? That would be class. And I'd pull my hand away at the last second and cock a snook :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here