Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Draw 5th Round...BBC1 7pm [ v Derby 12:30 16/2, live on BT Sport]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
CH needs to treat it like a PL match, but with a bit more adventure in away tactics, and play his best 11.

:lolol:

That's bound to happen. Bound to.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That’s Russ. He’s been to more games and grounds with BHA than most of us have hot dinners. Good bloke and funny aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also a stalwart of Seagulls over London. I'm proud to call him a mate of mine.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So many huge spending clubs are out or are going out, we have a briiliant chance of making the semi’s.

I hope CH positively ‘goes for it’ against WBA.

If we make it to the semis I'll be celebrating with this:

semi on.jpg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So yes, going by league placing, (a bit hazardous in the cup this year I grant you), the QF line up would be

Wolves
Millwall
Palace
Man City
Chelsea
Swansea
Watford
Brighton

So that's two tough games for us to get to the QF's ... but two games we will win if we play our best team and show the commitment and intensity we show in the league.

What an opportunity to get to a FA Cup semi. More than that. We have an opportunity to win the FA Cup. I won't be impressed if we're half arsed about this.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hopefully Man Utd beat Chelsea and we avoid them in the QF and SF draws.

Now to look at hotels near Wembley in May...

I've aleady booked my hotel for the final AND the Community Shield. What could possibly go wrong?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When is Europa League 1st round ?

FA Cup winners go straight into the Group Stage, so 6 games between September and December 2019.

Brighton supporters should probably keep the evening of 27th May 2020 free and book up their Gdansk hotels early.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
FA Cup winners go straight into the Group Stage, so 6 games between September and December 2019.

Albion supporters should probably keep the evening of 27th May 2020 free and book up their Gdansk hotels early.

Hang on, are you suggesting you've not got Gdansk booked up yet? Best of luck trying to find somewhere this late on...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion supporters should probably keep the evening of 27th May 2020 free and book up their Gdansk hotels early.

:lol:

The trophy cabinet formerly comprising the Charity Shield and some lower league pots, is suddenly beginning to look a lot healthier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here