Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Draw 5th Round...BBC1 7pm [ v Derby 12:30 16/2, live on BT Sport]

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Dear God, please tell me that aren't going to reprise that horribly contrived sideshow whereby supporters wearing the shirts of the clubs drawn against each other have to step forward and shake hands as each tie is announced?

If anything was ever devised by someone who has never understood or watched football, this is it.

Having caught the start of the one show, I can confirm there are shirt clad fans standing in the cold waving their hands about like the girls on that Bros program I saw recently. The contrived bollocks is very much on.

In the spirit of the FA Cup, Lauren Laverne is on who 'Doesn't like football'

The Durham rozzers are currently complaining they are poved up.

I'm enthralled.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Home against Brentford, Barnet, Pompey or Wimbledon, please. Or Newport or Shrewsbury.

Although we'll probably contrive to lose at The Hawthorns.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Especially when the person representing your club hasn't got the current shirt, he hasn't even got one with the current sponsors!!!!

That’s Russ. He’s been to more games and grounds with BHA than most of us have hot dinners. Good bloke and funny aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh god no, Dons v Millwall

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
......and it's Derby at home ..................

....and one more of the Big 6 - either Chelski or ManU - definitely eliminated at this stage.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It’s Frank Lampards Derby

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
FA Cup Draw 5th Round...BBC1 7pm

Chelsea or Man Utd out!

Brilliant.

Ball number 16 was obviously removed by Wright (as hinted by chappers) and left on the radiator for 30mins or so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH needs to play a very strong team in the replay please

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Home tie against a non-Premier League side (although a good Championship team) - fantastic

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lads...what a chance we could have of making the quarters. Then we're one game away from Wembley. Need to buck our ideas up but you'd take this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here