Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA replay

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, after reading so much gloom about the match I thought I'd give that a watch. Made it look like a decent game and that we battered them. Lies, damn lies and football highlights.

Free 20 minutes of highlights on the club site. We weren't as bad as the whingers make out.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Free 20 minutes of highlights on the club site. We weren't as bad as the whingers make out.

Yes, it shows much possession etc and we dominated, as we should have done. But how would a team end up in the league if they repeatedly dominated, had much possession, many corners etc etc but failed to score. the whingers, as you so condescendingly put it, had every right to whinge. You make out that the so-called whingers are an insufferable minority -not sure where you were sitting on Saturday, but I can assure you that hundreds of fans sitting near me, whinged!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, it shows much possession etc and we dominated, as we should have done. But how would a team end up in the league if they repeatedly dominated, had much possession, many corners etc etc but failed to score. the whingers, as you so condescendingly put it, had every right to whinge. You make out that the so-called whingers are an insufferable minority -not sure where you were sitting on Saturday, but I can assure you that hundreds of fans sitting near me, whinged!

You managed to hears hundreds of people all whinging? Remarkable hearing.
You seem to have some sort of entitlement because we are a Premier League club.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
from BBC this morning

"And here's the full list of the fourth-round replays on 5 February. Then we only have to wait 11 days for the fifth round.

I don't know about you guys but I am loving this year's FA Cup. Then again, I suppose that's easy for me to say... my team's still in it!"

6625d618-42a8-4183-89f8-ba80319b49cf.jpg

so they say an 8pm kick off for us all the others 7:45

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
from BBC this morning

"And here's the full list of the fourth-round replays on 5 February. Then we only have to wait 11 days for the fifth round.

I don't know about you guys but I am loving this year's FA Cup. Then again, I suppose that's easy for me to say... my team's still in it!"

View attachment 104183

so they say an 8pm kick off for us all the others 7:45

West Brom always k.o. at 8PM on midweeks I believe. And also Newport game is on BT so if we are on TV it will be on the Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here