Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA replay

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
It looks as if the replay is next Tuesday Feb 5th and at 8.00pm. So is it on the TV. Not showing earlier.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Seeing as this and the Newport v Boro games look the more interesting replays (ie lower home to upper divs), there's a good chance it'll be on the box.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It looks as if the replay is next Tuesday Feb 5th and at 8.00pm. So is it on the TV. Not showing earlier.

The replay is Tuesday. Unless it is moved for TV.
TV won't decide before tonights game, probably not until later in the week.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If any broadcaster saw saturdays performance from both teams then I think they will stear well clear of the replay.
:tumble::tumble::tumble:

But they may be thinking another Premier League team may go out to lower league opposition.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wolves v Shrewsbury has to be one surely.

Can't rule it out of course, but but being at Molineux it could end up being a bit of a stroll for Wolves.

Newport v Boro is nailed on for TV, that could be an uncomfortable trip for them and we know from the last round that Newport are well capable of causing an upset.

I think there's a decent chance of ours being the other one thats televised. It'll be couple of fairly evenly matched teams, and a good possibility of another PL club falling by the wayside.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Auntie Beeb gave it about 30 seconds on MotD. It stank the place out, BT and Beeb will be avoiding this one.

There's a sumptuous 2m 18s of highlights on the BBC website (if you're SUPER bored...)

Actually, its worth it for that Gyorkes run and shot.

NigelL

Feb 23, 2012
Tickets are already on sale on the Baggies website. They were briefly shown as TBA in ours but when I checked again there’s no mention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Assume if we are drawn against Man City/Chelsea/Man Utd away we will field a weak side and stronger side if we have Wimbledon or Doncaster

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
With only five premier sides definitely through and only us and Wolves in replays - it is a must to put out our best available side for the replay. If we have had good results against Fulham and Watford, there is no reason why we should not. There is a very real chance we could win this year if we avoid Chelsea and the two Manchesters.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
With only five premier sides definitely through and only us and Wolves in replays - it is a must to put out our best available side for the replay. If we have had good results against Fulham and Watford, there is no reason why we should not. There is a very real chance we could win this year if we avoid Chelsea and the two Manchesters.

I seriously, honestly admire your optimism. :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
tickets are already on sale on the baggies website. They were briefly shown as tba in ours but when i checked again there’s no mention?

Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 13.33.59.png

date to be confirmed

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Game pointers as per club web sites.
Brighton have Tuesday 8pm
WBA have Tuesday 8pm
Newport have Tuesday 7:45
Wolves have nothing
Shrewsbury have Tuesday 7:45
And don't forget QPR who have Tuesday 7:45

My guess is that our match has been chosen for TV but as yet undecided for the other to be moved to Wednesday.
At least that's what I hope because by pure chance I'm in Birmingham Sunday & Monday and I've just booked a hotel to stay another night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here