Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tough ask

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
With half the crowd leaving after the 3rd goal the queue for the bus wasn't that long.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I enjoyed the 3 annoying little pricks who were chanting Hughton out! as they disappeared out of the ground after the 3rd went in.
Only to reappear after Duffy scored, chanting come on Brighton!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Murrays new song beihg sung for the first time - (He scoes with his ****) ........ :vuvu:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I enjoyed going to the game feeling seriously quite ill the chesty cough thats been going around It wasnt going to stop me going. I was happy that the wind didnt blow into WSL this time and I was at least dry for the game. However that deteriorated into me feeling nausiously ill not just from the football I was watching. Then the cherry on the cake was returning through sheeting freezing rain on a bike, it took me four hours before i felt like I wouldnt die once I got home and warmed up and 24 hours before I felt human again. Would do again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I enjoyed going to the game feeling seriously quite ill the chesty cough thats been going around It wasnt going to stop me going. I was happy that the wind didnt blow into WSL this time and I was at least dry for the game. However that deteriorated into me feeling nausiously ill not just from the football I was watching. Then the cherry on the cake was returning through sheeting freezing rain on a bike, it took me four hours before i felt like I wouldnt die once I got home and warmed up and 24 hours before I felt human again. Would do again.

All to watch Dunk fall over.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I enjoyed the fact it was the first league game I decided to not bother going to since we moved to the Amex. As I watched it on the box I thought 'thank **** I'm not there'. Rather than leaving the Amex 5 minutes before the end like I usually do, I wandered into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. When I got back to the sofa the game was over. My first thoughts were 'Hughton OUT!!!' And the very best thing about the game was that I soon got over it. Oh yes, I did, indeed, and emotional it was too. Hooray!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I enjoyed the fact it was the first league game I decided to not bother going to since we moved to the Amex. As I watched it on the box I thought 'thank **** I'm not there'. Rather than leaving the Amex 5 minutes before the end like I usually do, I wandered into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. When I got back to the sofa the game was over. My first thoughts were 'Hughton OUT!!!' And the very best thing about the game was that I soon got over it. Oh yes, I did, indeed, and emotional it was too. Hooray!

Lovely isn’t it, watching in the warm on a comfortable sofa. I’ve watched a few from home in our 2 PL seasons.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lovely isn’t it, watching in the warm on a comfortable sofa. I’ve watched a few from home in our 2 PL seasons.

It is more-ish.....even if it is hallmark #badfan :lolol:

Slippery slope, though. One step away from an arm full of heroin.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It is more-ish.....even if it is hallmark #badfan :lolol:

Slippery slope, though. One step away from an arm full of heroin.....

I was one of the 15,000 bad fans that left on 70. Your usual 88th minute shuffle would’ve left you floundering in a huge car park queue, so you dodged another bullet there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 16.17.40.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In the free text field about what could have improved my visit I said something about the players being bothered to make an effort for a match the fans thought crucial for the team's survival in the PL. Encourage others on here to do the same.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Seeing as I have tickets for both Cardiff and the Toon, I'm really grateful to the Team that these are now going to be meaningful games that we might try to win?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here