Back in Sussex
Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 11.52.41.png

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I enjoyed having given my tickets away as I'd forgotten that last weekend was a possible FAC game and had arranged a foodie few days away instead.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've been sitting here for a good few minutes racking my brains, and I can honestly say I enjoyed the Hot Chocolate at half time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been sitting here for a good few minutes racking my brains, and I can honestly say I enjoyed the Hot Chocolate at half time.

But imagine how good it would have tasted from your flask.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I enjoyed the pre match coffee, but not so much the ensemble from the Lewes W.I. sitting around me, who seemed more interested in talking about the merits of jam making, than watching the football.

Then again, as far as Saturday was concerned, jam making would probably been a tad more interesting.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I enjoyed my view of at the front of the WSU and realised again how much better the atmosphere sounds down there than the back.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I enjoyed playing a gig in Hammersmith and realising I wasn't gutted to miss the game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I enjoyed trying to figure out which set of fans was singing Albion,Albion before realising who they were playing :).

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Maybe I am easy to please but can honestly say apart from result enjoyed the game. 20 plus shots on goal which was a change and felt if we had scored 1 in first half would have got 3/4. Apart from a set piece and last 20mins when we were pushing forward never thought they would score.Good also to see many there that cant afford 40/50 pound to go to a league game. As one who thinks Murray and March are our weak links in attack my only disappointment was how poor Androne and Knockhaert were.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I enjoyed being able to book my usual seat in the North earlydoors. Would rather miss the game than be coerced into sitting in the ESL or WSL.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I enjoyed not having to walk up 100 + steps to WSU and the view from WSL was ok, different, but as for the queues, the concourse overcrowding and draft and lack of atmosphere - forget it...WSU every time

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Maybe I am easy to please but can honestly say apart from result enjoyed the game. 20 plus shots on goal which was a change and felt if we had scored 1 in first half would have got 3/4. Apart from a set piece and last 20mins when we were pushing forward never thought they would score.Good also to see many there that cant afford 40/50 pound to go to a league game. As one who thinks Murray and March are our weak links in attack my only disappointment was how poor Androne and Knockhaert were.

Agreed. It was a decent end-to-end game with both teams going for it. Enjoyed the match, less so the result or the home atmosphere.

Seems when we get results but are solid ('dull') some fans are unhappy. When we play expansively and create loads of chances then some fans are unhappy. I'm not saying it's the same fans, but I have a sneaking submission some of them could be.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I enjoyed the fact that I got to see another game at the Amex for just £15 including travel concession.
£10 was an absolute bargain,especially when considering the team that was put out.

One of those games where it didn't click, but there have been times where I have paid a lot more for a lot less.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
The sausage roll, first time i tried the hophead too which was nice. View from the WSU, first time also. Front row of D-Block gave a totally different perspective on the game. Although Knockaert looked pretty bad from up there. Usually more impressive from the WSL.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I also enjoyed the family/group of friends with home made hats with inflatable seagulls on in the WSU. They looked like they were having a lovely time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here