Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wimbledon v West Ham

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
9 of the last 16 guaranteed to be non PL.

Would love to see us full strength for the replay and give this competition a damn good shot.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
West Ham looked disinterested right from kick off although they woke a little after the third goal. Even at 3-2 AFC still pushed forward and didn't go into panic mode as many teams in that situation might have done. Fully deserved result.

The biggest surprise isn't the result. I'm more surprised how Andy Carroll is still earning a living as a Premier League footballer.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You've got me wrong. They are a good team at home and score goals and that game is already making me feel edgey.

Wish we could've won today as I think it will be an hard game at theirs and the next game, IF we win the replay, could potentially be an easy game in the 5th round with more teams from the Prem going out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
9 of the last 16 guaranteed to be non PL.

Would love to see us full strength for the replay and give this competition a damn good shot.

I'm been quite vocal previously about "going for it" in the Cup, but I can't complain too much about the side we put out today. Locadia is a regular starter and Andone has had recent starts ahead of Murray. So, from an attacking perspective, that leaves the much-maligned Solly March and out-of-form Pascal Gross who were missing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm been quite vocal previously about "going for it" in the Cup, but I can't complain too much about the side we put out today. Locadia is a regular starter and Andone has had recent starts ahead of Murray. So, from an attacking perspective, that leaves the much-maligned Solly March and out-of-form Pascal Gross who were missing.

Perhaps today showed why CH has so much faith in March, Gross and Murray? Even if they get a NSC kicking when we don’t win.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps today showed why CH has so much faith in March, Gross and Murray? Even if they get a NSC kicking when we don’t win.

We did ok when Gross was injured. We've done ok when Andone has started before Murray. March, with his invaluable assists was really the only one missing today. We don't, as such, have a second string any more, they are all basically worthy of a Prem start when called upon. We had a strong team out today.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

March and Gross in particular. Their stock just rose without them even having to kick a ball. Our set pieces without those two were absolutely dire. In fact, did we get a decent ball into the box from open play?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here