Mar 10, 2013
Wouldn't mind a trip to the den, always good to see the hills have eyes cast

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wouldn't mind a trip to the den, always good to see the hills have eyes cast

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Only been there once, it can be sunny with blue sky coming up to 3pm on an August Saturday afternoon, but it gets darker and darker as you walk through the protective cage until you glimpse the stadium and see the floodlights are on. I've just been to hell and lived to see the other side.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Everton went looking for it and now crying. Short memories to given they have a firm called County Road Cutters...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Everton went looking for it and now crying. Short memories to given they have a firm called County Road Cutters...

Didn't Everton have a firm called the Stanley Boys? Named for the blades they used to use.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Video's also circulating of a good few hundred fans (maybe more but hard to tell in a crowded stand) singing 'I would rather be a P**I than a scouse'. Horrible club that seem to be ignored by the authorities who let them continue to live in the dark ages.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Love this too.

And relieved that the pathetic goalkeeping blunder didn’t decide the tie.

My 80 year old parents have asked me why there’s a row of empty seats at the front of three stands and an empty lower tier at one end?
There is netting at the front of all the stands except the West Stand. The North Stand is the away end. Most away fans are only given the Upper Tier. It's to stop fans getting to each other. There is also netting in the end rows of the Easy and North Stand to keep a segregation in place. All stems from when Liverpool came down for a League Cup match and ripped up the seats in North Stand and threw them at Millwall fans in the East and West Stands . It's police directed segregation

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Only been there once, it can be sunny with blue sky coming up to 3pm on an August Saturday afternoon, but it gets darker and darker as you walk through the protective cage until you glimpse the stadium and see the floodlights are on. I've just been to hell and lived to see the other side.

You should have tried The Old Den. Went there in the 70s when we won with a Peter Ward goal. That was not fun.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018

Looks like the China hall pub

Remember pointing this (knowledge) when unbeknown to me it was a West Ham early kick off game.

Police held vehicles on lower road for 10 minutes while c50 blokes knocked the living daylights out of each other.

I asked the police whether they were gonna step in and restore order, and was told yes, when they tire themselves out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here