Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do any West Bromwich Albion fans own cars?

0 Not allowed!
    I only ask because I overtook about 40 coach-loads of fans on the way home just now and that would be most of their fans attending today.

Counting the train travellers too wouldn’t leave many drivers in their lot. Must mean that there are few drivers in The Midlands these days. That’s Brexit for you.

I didn’t have much to say about the game. If pressed, I would say that there were some lively individual performances (Bissouma, Burn and Gyokeres all showing well), but let-down by an overall lack of team awareness of where and when to make the killer pass. Oh, and WBA defended well, so it wasn’t all about what we failed to do.
    Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LowKarate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I only ask because I overtook about 40 coach-loads of fans on the way home just now and that would be most of their fans attending today.

Counting the train travellers too wouldn’t leave many drivers in their lot. Must mean that there are few drivers in The Midlands these days. That’s Brexit for you.

I didn’t have much to say about the game. If pressed, I would say that there were some lively individual performances (Bissouma, Burn and Gyokeres all showing well), but let-down by an overall lack of team awareness of where and when to make the killer pass. Oh, and WBA defended well, so it wasn’t all about what we failed to do.
      Their coach travel was subsidised for them today.
      £20 return.

1 Not allowed!
      Must’ve been huge alcohol sales at the Amex and in Brighton today. Saw a big group of WBA fans walking up Queens Road at 2.30, still carrying pints of lager. Middle aged, the uniform was Stone Island and Burberry.
      Last edited by Weststander; 26-01-2019 at 19:18.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wigman View Post
      Their coach travel was subsidised for them today.
      £20 return.
      Deep down I knew that sort of thing would be the reason.
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Must’ve been huge alcohol sales at the Amex and in Brighton today. Saw a big group of WBA fans walking up Queens Road at 2.30, still carrying pints of lager. Middle aged, the uniform was Stone Island and Burberry.
      Might account for the handbags at Falmer station at 2.55

To the OP I saw one at Bridge car park

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LowKarate View Post

Already said, £20 for the coach and £15 ticket, well worth the trip. Good day out for the boing boing Baggies.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      Might account for the handbags at Falmer station at 2.55

To the OP I saw one at Bridge car park
      The pissed WBA fans we saw, were blokes in their late 40’s and 50’s. Old skool berks.

3 Not allowed!
      Are we better people because we are generally more affluent than people in the North?

Pathetic post.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      The pissed WBA fans we saw, were blokes in their late 40’s and 50’s. Old skool berks.
      Are you saying there are no BHA fans pissed and 40/50? Are we berks that should get over having a good time and wait for God?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      Are you saying there are no BHA fans pissed and 40/50? Are we berks that should get over having a good time and wait for God?
      See someone else’s post linking those fans to punches thrown. That’s all.

I have no problem with booze at all, I can handle it like you no doubt, without the need to attack people.