Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jonathan Leko

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Looked useful but no end product. At least he took players on and beat them at times which is more than can be said for Knockaert.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Second time I’ve seen him this season. First was an U23 game, and he was awful.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Didn't show anything to suggest he is going to be anything other than mediocre.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
We're they singing 'he's one of our own' about him? I couldn't hear properly...

Don't think he's for us, anyway...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I thought he was lightweight .
He is nowhere near the finished article.

Considering he's only 19 years old, he's far from the finished article. But from what I saw, he had a good 1st touch, sprayed the ball around neatly, had the confidence to run a defenders and looks leathal on the counter attack.

Give it a few more years and he'll be a top quality player

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Considering he's only 19 years old, he's far from the finished article. But from what I saw, he had a good 1st touch, sprayed the ball around neatly, had the confidence to run a defenders and looks leathal on the counter attack.

Give it a few more years and he'll be a top quality player

He's got attributes undoubtedly and, if memory serves me right, he was playing in the PL when he was 16 or 17, but he lacked composure and end product. Whether he develops in this area will be the key to his future.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Looked useful but no end product. At least he took players on and beat them at times which is more than can be said for Knockaert.

What game were you watching? Knockaert took men on, and beat them lots yesterday. One occasion he cleverly opened up a way through on the north byline and crossed into the 6 yeard box. Our two forwards were too far up but I imagine Murray would have scored had he been on the pitch. His end product was disappointing but the other stuff is simply untrue.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here