Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jonathan Leko

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What game were you watching? Knockaert took men on, and beat them lots yesterday. One occasion he cleverly opened up a way through on the north byline and crossed into the 6 yeard box. Our two forwards were too far up but I imagine Murray would have scored had he been on the pitch. His end product was disappointing but the other stuff is simply untrue.

Beat them lots? Really? He was largely in the pocket of the West Brom full backs and when he occasionally evaded their attention he played an aimless ball or cross and then proceeded to blame his teammates. It was quite simply an embarrassing display from him.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Beat them lots? Really? He was largely in the pocket of the West Brom full backs and when he occasionally evaded their attention he played an aimless ball or cross and then proceeded to blame his teammates. It was quite simply an embarrassing display from him.

His distribution was awful but i maintain he often beat the man.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Looks like a quality prospect. Caused us all sorts of problems with his lightening pace. Just what we need.

let's get him in.

Their best player. Caused us a lot of problems and with a little more composure might well have scored. Not there yet but agree, looks a real prospect.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Baggies fans on the train back to Brighton advised he flattered to deceive, very inconsistent with no end product

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He was the first player born in 1999 to make a Premier League start, for WBA against Sunderland a while back. If he was that good, you'd think West Brom would have played him more often.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The Baggies fans on the train back to Brighton advised he flattered to deceive, very inconsistent with no end product

This is very much the consensus of the WBA fans I know up here. Not good enough for their regular match day squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here