Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC 6 Nations 2019 Competition

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fair play to Scotland, but what the hell has happened to England in this half?

31-31

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Farrell has given Scotland two tries, not good.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We've turned to shite !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can just imagine the Welsh and Irish loving this in Cardiff.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, that's that !, conversion to Shite took only 35 minutes. There goes the World Cup hopes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a match, that was a classic that will be remembered for decades.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
England stopped playing rugby half way through the game (every basic going), and became a team of hoofers pointlessly kicking possession away dozens of times when attacking.

(The brilliant) Ian McGeechan in his analysis, didn’t pick up on that, saying Scotland simply cut out the errors.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Stunning game.......well done Scotland, incredible to come back like THAT! England were on fire in the first half. Not often a draw in rugby but when it pans out like that it makes a terrific game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I know absolutely nothing about rugby, I don’t think I’ve ever watched a full match and I don’t pretend to have any interest in it. But if I’ve got this right, we’ve thrown away a lead against WALES, almost been humiliated at home by SCOTLAND and we are managed by an AUSTRALIAN. How is this guy in a job? Are people actually happy with him? It seems totally baffling to an uneducated herbert like me that England should be accepting any sort of unsuccessful situation involving those three nations.
We are stuck with Jones. But the players need to look at themselves. Some stupid errors and complacency from them. For goodness sake re think this stupid kicking game which just gives away possession.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the final points after the England 38:38 Scotland match:

sixnations07.png

A sterling job by [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] who has been in the lead since the third round of matches, well done!

Thanks to everyone for taking part, very enjoyable (apart from England not winning it).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Farrell and Youngs kicked everything away in the second half - just like Wales - commentary didn't pick up on it but crowd did. Fortunately Jones brought both off for Spencer and Ford who saved our bacon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are stuck with Jones. But the players need to look at themselves. Some stupid errors and complacency from them. For goodness sake re think this stupid kicking game which just gives away possession.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Fecked us against Wales and fecked us again today. Farrell had a mare again today, the kicking in the second half clearly wasn’t working but we kept doing it :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here