Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Print at home tickets

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
My printer has decided to pack up this morning and I can't print my tickets.

Anyone know if you can scan the code from your phone at the turnstiles?

Thanks!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Thanks!

I don't think so otherwise surely they would include that info in the ticket sale like Cineworld or something?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Thanks!

Can you print them off at your local library, as we do, where it only costs 20p for a sheet of A4!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

Thanks!

It does work I have tried it in the past. Just get there early and if that fails go to the ticket office.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They will scan from a phone - or at least they used to when I last tried 4 or 5 years ago.

I figure they don't market this as people turning up with 4 tickets on one phone and then having to pinch and zoom etc to get each ticket to scan would massively slow down entry.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Thank you everyone. It does seem crazy when everywhere now including the airports scan from your phone.

Its ok, I have managed to get the printer working and just about printed them off, so crisis over!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely it's only the barcode you need and so, if it shows large enough, it will scan from a phone. I would say take a larger tablet or laptop but I expect they have been banned.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I have just called the club regarding this exact scenario myself, you will have to go to the ticket collection booths and get one printed there for £1.50

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It wont scan if you've had it scrunched up in your pocket or rested your coffee on it but it will if you have followed the instructions like i didn't last time i used a print at home , it was very interesting seeing the amount angry at themselves people just like me that had failed to keep a piece of paper crease free in the queue .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wow I cannot believe the club told you that you can't scan from a phone !!

100% you can scan the barcode from a phone (unless your phone is ancient). In fact the barcode is more likely to scan from your phone than a bit of paper.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Mar 18, 2018
On the Boundary
I find that scanning the QR code (from paper ticket) is far quicker /more reliable than the bar code, probably because my home printer is cheap and nasty and barcode doesn't print out with nice clean lines.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I have a similar printer issue so will have to go to the pub first and print it there. What a dilemma!!!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I've scanned it before and it works fine. A common reason for failure (along with QR codes) is the brightness of your phone screen. Before you scan it, just change your screen brightness to maximum.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have a similar printer issue so will have to go to the pub first and print it there. What a dilemma!!!

tenor (17).gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here