Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Meh. Would rather be out than have a flippin replay.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anybody who watches MOTD regulary must think we're called And Finally Brighton and Hove Albion.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
On SS you have two options, Prem games or Other games. It's under Prem games.

Thanks for that, I had previously established an 'account' on Reddit but didn't find the Prem or Other Games option, must be looking in the wrong place. I am somewhat geriatric after all ! :ffsparr: but will keep looking next matchday - thanks again !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh well, not the end of the world.

We have advantage over WBA for the replay due to lighter fixture congestion. I hope to see a full strength side to see us through.

We dominated the game as expected, but our front three were poor. Should have won.

Burn and Bissouma were the main positives today.

I hope to see a full strength side to see us through.
Do we have a 'full strength' side? I'm not sure we have a second string these days, literally all those players could get into the front side, and most already have and do. Strong side but just woeful in the final third. Thoroughly frustrating.

Burn and Bissouma were the main positives today.
Burn definitely, also Gyokeres for his run out looked confident. Bissouma? Not sure he had one of his better games for us, second half in particular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here