Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Upgrade

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry for new thread but just wanted to check as never done this on day.... I want to upgrade a kids ticket to an adult tomorrow - can I just do this at the ticket office outside the shop?!

Thanks much love and peace and a win to the last 16 brothers and sisters x

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sorry for new thread but just wanted to check as never done this on day.... I want to upgrade a kids ticket to an adult tomorrow - can I just do this at the ticket office outside the shop?!

Buzzer once did this for me with his son's ST for an evening game. We upgraded it at the Ticket Office window 20 mins before kick off. Hope this helps.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012

My mum upgraded my nephews season ticket to an oap ticket at the ticket office, I presume it would be fine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks guys - I’m guessing I can do an FA cup upgrade x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would check first and ring the ticket office

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which stand you in tomorrow mate?

North mate about 8 rows back behind goal left side as you look at it... had some shit so Mrs coming with me now - Sheebo’d a bit as a result :( where you at tomo?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No need with barcode scanners

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I see someone (not the same person) stopped at most games trying to get in with the wrong ticket, and they wont allow it. The stewards beyond the entrance do nothing but watch the lights. You could walk through with a flask* and 10 bottle tops* and they wont see, only the flashing lights.
*If you can get past the search and the dogs.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I see someone (not the same person) stopped at most games trying to get in with the wrong ticket, and they wont allow it. The stewards beyond the entrance do nothing but watch the lights. You could walk through with a flask* and 10 bottle tops* and they wont see, only the flashing lights.
*If you can get past the search and the dogs.
Unlucky people

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here