Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rearranged Chelsea match

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Any intelligence on when it may be?

I think first available mid week, is Shrove Tuesday, 5 March. Batter jokes not allowed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quarter final Europa Draw is on 15 March which suggests the 8 and 15 will be the round of 16 matches so if Chelsea win v Malmo it wont be the 5 March

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Quarter final Europa Draw is on 15 March which suggests the 8 and 15 will be the round of 16 matches so if Chelsea win v Malmo it wont be the 5 March

Just checked and that is correct, QFs are 11th and 18th April so it can’t be those either.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Can't we just shake hands on the draw?

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 15.12.40.png

Then back home for Tiffin

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
2nd April surely is the first date available.
There could be an earlier date of 7th or 14th March which are Europa League dates if they lose to Malmo before then.
Checking the Chelsea fixtures for February they have 7 games in 25 days. Expensive being a fan as that includes trips to Malmo and a Cup Final.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
2nd April surely is the first date available.
There could be an earlier date of 7th or 14th March which are Europa League dates if they lose to Malmo before then.
Checking the Chelsea fixtures for February they have 7 games in 25 days. Expensive being a fan as that includes trips to Malmo and a Cup Final.

2nd of April is, I assume, reserved as a data for FA Cup Quarter Final replay? While it might not be needed, they likely won't want to re-arrange and re-arrange again.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
2nd of April is, I assume, reserved as a data for FA Cup Quarter Final replay? While it might not be needed, they likely won't want to re-arrange and re-arrange again.

There are no FA Cup replays from the 5th round onwards as of this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here