Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maty Ryan versus UAE

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
Given the very, very dodgy yellow card that put Tom Rogic (Australia's most creative player) out of the quarter final v the hosts...it will be interesting to see what crazy antics the officials get up to tonight to advantage UAE.

Maty Ryan will almost certainly have a difficult night and I'll be amazed if he doesn't face at least one penalty. Fortunately, he knows a thing or two about facing penalties and I reckon he'll need all that experience tonight.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As i can't find a price for a Ryan penalty save , just put a few quid on Leckie scoring 1st and last @6s for Australia and enjoy the rest of the weekend £12 up

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ambivalent about this. Happy for Maty himself, to do well, but would be more than happy with a gallant exit, and him back in our side next Tuesday.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Australia lost so Maty will be back next week I guess.

Thought the match wasn't until 4pm this afternoon? Can you predict the lottery results as well please! :D

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
As i can't find a price for a Ryan penalty save , just put a few quid on Leckie scoring 1st and last @6s for Australia and enjoy the rest of the weekend £12 up

3A239D20-2864-4C52-BDE0-5745E5ACC84E.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here