Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Brighton Verdict As West Brom Visit

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I think we are fairly confident as we assume they might make wholesale changes again.
However 3rd round game was just after the busy Xmas period and they don`t have a big midweek game next week like we have.

Moore has asked our fans not to boo Rodriguez which suggests he will be playing, I`m surprised at that.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think we are fairly confident as we assume they might make wholesale changes again.
However 3rd round game was just after the busy Xmas period and they don`t have a big midweek game next week like we have.

Moore has asked our fans not to boo Rodriguez which suggests he will be playing, I`m surprised at that.
Baggies fan at work said they played their kids in the 3rd round and are likely to do so again.

el punal

Baggies fan at work said they played their kids in the 3rd round and are likely to do so again.

As they’re challenging for promotion in the Championship that wouldn’t surprise me. The rewards for going up are far greater than a good cup run. The other factors to consider are that they have more League matches to play than us and there’s an utter dogfight of six clubs (8 points from first to sixth) fighting for automatic places.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I'd be amazed if Rodriguez didn't get a royal five star pantomime booing.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
wba.png

Looks like he was right-ish. Quite a few 18,19 and 20 year olds with not many games mixed with old heads. Might go stronger this time though.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think this is a very hard fixture, both teams will not be at full strength but think we may have the edge because of home advantage and our back up players/reserves are possibly as good as our first choice in many supporters eyes. (Andone, knocky, Bissy, Beram, ) May just edge this one 2-1 but an upset wouldn't be a surprise to many.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Like that one of our supporters chose the name Hugh Jorgan. Wasn't picked up by the press or just ignored and allowed..😀😀😀

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Don't boo, yeah right. Surely brining it up will make it even more reason to boo him. Be interesting if he has the bottle to play.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
One comment from their forum
''Seen a few pre-match comments from Brighton fans, didn’t realise that for a club that has literally no honours of significance to their name, they’re rather above their station! ��''

Also another post re JR ...''as he was found not guilty'' Wrong!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
It`s going to be interesting for sure.
Both managers are hoping the Bong-Rodriguez affair is finished , however it seems likely Bong will play so he`s going to get stick from the Baggies fans.
Personally I`d leave him out but who else if there to play left back?

Still don`t think Rodriguez will be involved unless a pantomime villain appearance on the bench.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I can see this going to a draw, which won't suit either of us!

Apparently they've got quite a few injuries or niggles so down to the bare bones so to speak, however we've got a massive game on Tuesday so won't be surprised to see the second string team out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Moore has asked our fans not to boo Rodriguez

What a stupid thing to say, fans will always look to disrupt the concentration of opposing players and put them off, Harding and Zaha are prime examples, an opposing manager saying that will only make it happen more. He should be more concerned about his fans booing Bong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here