Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More then Ninety Minute's BHA 95-97

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Yep, never thought of myself as a cover boy, but there I am stood next to Jase outside Archer's house.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'm in it a few times.

Still can't believe people chose to attend the Mansfield game when the fans voted to boycott. Those people should hang their heads in shame.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was in the distance in one photo.

Nice pic of Ernest

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm in it a few times.

Still can't believe people chose to attend the Mansfield game when the fans voted to boycott. Those people should hang their heads in shame.

I managed to ponce a spot in someones front garden in Goldstone Lane behind the East Terrace, and so saw the entire first half. A lovely old dear was bringing us out tea and biscuits during the game. Then at half time, we kicked our way into the ground for the second half (drew 1-1 I think ?)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I managed to ponce a spot in someones front garden in Goldstone Lane behind the East Terrace, and so saw the entire first half. A lovely old dear was bringing us out tea and biscuits during the game. Then at half time, we kicked our way into the ground for the second half (drew 1-1 I think ?)

That was a unique day at the football which will never be repeated.

I got there early as I was 15 and looked too young to get in a pub! so managed to get a good spot on a wall where you could see the north goal through the gap between the West and North stands. I was doing a makeshift commentary to the crowd in the street when I saw someone go over the wall in the east stand which was the signal for 50ish people to bolt up the old shoreham road :lolol:
By the time we got there the gates were opened and we watched the rest of the first half from the East. At half time we casually walked across the pitch for a chat with the Mansfield fans and again to get in the West and watch the 2nd half from the directors box. Crazy day :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In the book a few times, though I think just one shot of me in that vid, in the audience at the Goodbye Goldstone TV travesty.

Still have my limited edition signed by Stewart safely sealed up at home.

Enjoyable enough little film – can't fault the guy's enthusiasm for the photographs, though (as he admits) he doesn't really know the story.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Honestly never realised they were all numbered !

I’ve got 1131..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant, this work is just superb, what time and energy and effort to produce.

Me and the wife (black and white seagull) get a great commentary at 15:40 = 'whey some happy smiley faces there'.

Just amazing how far we have come and to still have a happy smiley face at every Amex game, if not an older one.

The club shoud pay Stewart (if he has the time) to do a whole season now, that would be a compare and contrast.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Well done if you got in that way although many of us entered seamlessly when a Chicken Run gate swung mysteriously open, unlocked by an agent within.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Who is doing the commentary, its odd to have someone reviewing the photos who doesn't know our history, a different perspective.

What is more interesting is that he picks up on the photo of us that we are smiling. Stewart said that he picked that photo as most of the scenes are not happy, so it obviously worked if the person commentating picked up on it. Taking the pictures is just a part but the editing of them must be epic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here