Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea v Spurs in the Caribou

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
its The Fa cup the weekend before the carabao final so guessing it could be Chelsea away on 20th Feb?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Levy says not even at £50m compo.
Chairman don't generally get to make these decisions. If a manager is unhappy and wants to go, that's what happens.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure if already mentioned, but will fans who already booked tickets but can't now make it get a refund and the returned tickets put on sale?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure if already mentioned, but will fans who already booked tickets but can't now make it get a refund and the returned tickets put on sale?

Pretty sure the club said date may change, they go on sale and no refunds.

BTW as the game will now be a weekday I want a ticket so PM me if you have a spare......

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Pretty sure the club said date may change, they go on sale and no refunds.

BTW as the game will now be a weekday I want a ticket so PM me if you have a spare......

I think that was just the Leicester game they were referring to, though the wording was confusing. Bit harsh if tickets sold for weekend afternoon ko and it's now midweek. I'm sure there will be a lot of fans who may not be able to make the rearranged date...

I find it slightly weird the club put the tickets on sale for both those games with the dates unconfirmed. Could have waited until after tonight?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

I believe Chelsea tickets are refundable as the date of the rescheduled game is/was unknown.

The Leicester game however specifically states on the ticket site that it's non-refundable, as it was always going to be either the 26th or 27th of Feb.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I believe Chelsea tickets are refundable as the date of the rescheduled game is/was unknown.

The Leicester game however specifically states on the ticket site that it's non-refundable, as it was always going to be either the 26th or 27th of Feb.

Yeah. That was my feeling too. They specifically said no refunds for the Leicester game - but didn't mention about what would happen about Chelsea tickets.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah. That was my feeling too. They specifically said no refunds for the Leicester game - but didn't mention about what would happen about Chelsea tickets.

I'll certainly be hoping for a refund - my son has a ticket and at £23.50 for a fecking 10 year old that now won't be going (unless it falls in eastee holidays) I definitely want that back!

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
As great as the 24th April sounds. Would it not be better to do it sooner rather than later? As we are picking random dates, I think Thursday 21st Feb would be great. But I’m not sure if they could reschedule for then. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lets hope it's the 24th April which would be Easter.

All but finishing the season with Chelsea & City could make it difficult to win The Everton Cup.

TDR_ECH_310517_Champions_League_Inflatable_Trophy_02jpeg.jpg

A trophy fitting of it's status.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As great as the 24th April sounds. Would it not be better to do it sooner rather than later? As we are picking random dates, I think Thursday 21st Feb would be great. But I’m not sure if they could reschedule for then.

2 minor issues there I think.

1) I'm not sure that you can 'bring forward' a fixture

2) Capture.JPG (the reason it was on the Sunday in the first place)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here