Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea / Leicester tickets

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Am I right in thinking that the following is true?

If Chelsea win the semi-final tonight (they're 1-0 down from the first leg), the game on Sunday 24th Feb will be moved, but the Leicester game will remain on 26th Feb
If Chelsea don't get past Spurs tonight, the game against them will remain on Sunday 24th Feb, but the Leicester game will be moved

Just trying to plan travel where possible...

Thanks

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

If Chelsea win the semi-final tonight (they're 1-0 down from the first leg), the game on Sunday 24th Feb will be moved, but the Leicester game will remain on 26th Feb
If Chelsea don't get past Spurs tonight, the game against them will remain on Sunday 24th Feb, but the Leicester game will be moved

Thanks

Good luck.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham

Thanks

Yes I think you are right.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Thanks

Yes, Leicester game on Weds 27th if we play Chelsea on Sunday 24th.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-0 HT and Spuds look shit, doubt this game will be on the 24th, anyone got a spare Chelsea away ticket as I can go now......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here