Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] King Danny Dyer

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pictures of kittens? You had to go and mention pictures of kittens.

:cry:

There is no point watching comedy on Dave when there are threads like this on NSC :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know it’s a cheap shot, but it really can’t be coincidental that all the ‘being a man will be banned soon’ snowflakes have no grasp of basic spelling and grammar. Can it?

*cough* broflakes *cough*

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is hard evidence. What it is not is a representative survey, which I never said it was. You are confusing the two.

You may consider sarcasm to be your forte, but that is one of the stupidest things I've seen on here for a long time! :facepalm:

Teachers and education experts can say what they like, but the general level of knowledge of our history in this country is appalling. Anyway, I'm bored with this pointless discussion now. Hopefully future generations will have a better knowledge of their history, but sadly I frankly doubt it.

:shrug:
The general level of understanding what constitutes worthwhile evidence is, by your measure, also appalling.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Of all the knowledge and people in the world, not knowing this individual isn't something to lose any sleep over! :lolol:

Thank you. I shall revel in my ignorance of this point and my slumber will go undisturbed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Here's a pic of him and his Missus I took a few years ago at the NTA's (we were sat not far away) and meant to post it on here for no other reason that it's quite a nice photo!

dyer.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here