Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (A) Tickets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Beamback ?

Its on telly.

Obviously my attempt at a light hearted post in relation selhurst has been lost. Selhurst is sh!t and will be for a long while yet. Either deal with it and support your team or just don’t I suppose. Which seems pretty popular.

Good day. (To you) (!)

"Light hearted" ?

Do let me know when your stand-up tour kicks off.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Our of curiosity do Palace fans next to the away fans in the Arthur Waite Stand have to endure the same restricted view?

Many Palace fans I know use The Selhurst Railway Club pre match as Selhurst is such a dump. That said I do like the idea of Loyalty Points for the purchase of all items in the ground. Does the system encourage supporters to spend more?

I sit in the Arthur, pretty close down the front one block across from the away end and there’s no restriction of view. However there are sections of the stand where the Stantions do cause problems, bit like Everton if you’ve been. Some of the rows further back also do not allow you to see much of the airspace, which I find irritating when the ball is in the air.

The whole of the concourse is pretty terrible tbh, too tight and not enough room. Doesn’t encourage anyone to have a drink in the ground that’s for sure. Trying to take my 6 year to the toilet can be quite a challenge sometimes too. The whole set up is just not a great experience. But as a palace fan you just become conditioned to it I suppose. I do sometimes wonder what the experience of the ground has on the new generations of fans coming through with so much choice on offer. Anyway not much is going to change for us anytime soon. It is what it is.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I sit in the Arthur, pretty close down the front one block across from the away end and there’s no restriction of view. However there are sections of the stand where the Stantions do cause problems, bit like Everton if you’ve been. Some of the rows further back also do not allow you to see much of the airspace, which I find irritating when the ball is in the air.

The whole of the concourse is pretty terrible tbh, too tight and not enough room. Doesn’t encourage anyone to have a drink in the ground that’s for sure. Trying to take my 6 year to the toilet can be quite a challenge sometimes too. The whole set up is just not a great experience. But as a palace fan you just become conditioned to it I suppose. I do sometimes wonder what the experience of the ground has on the new generations of fans coming through with so much choice on offer. Anyway not much is going to change for us anytime soon. It is what it is.

So you have been brainwashed by your Chairman into accepting those conditions? Ever thought about asking him what he has done with the "ringfenced" funds from the yanks that were set aside for improving the ground? Ever thought about protesting about something worthwhile that would benefit all who go to Selhurst rather than just screaming "we want better seats"?

And you think that Selhurst is a fit and safe environment to take a 6 year old? Sheesh.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
So you have been brainwashed by your Chairman into accepting those conditions? Ever thought about asking him what he has done with the "ringfenced" funds from the yanks that were set aside for improving the ground? Ever thought about protesting about something worthwhile that would benefit all who go to Selhurst rather than just screaming "we want better seats"?

And you think that Selhurst is a fit and safe environment to take a 6 year old? Sheesh.

This kid for real?

Ring fenced money - do your research
Protesting - eh?
Screaming for better seats - who is?
Taking my son to the football - go **** yourself you silly ****

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I’m sure if there was any safety issues, they wouldn’t get a safety certificate.
The concourse was only meant to serve the back section of the seats, because the bottom half of the Arthur was originally terracing, and they had their own toilets and hot dog stalls.
Lots of you are coming across as a load of Hyacinth Bucket’s.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have they been sent out yet, anyone know ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This kid for real?

Ring fenced money - do your research
Protesting - eh?
Screaming for better seats - who is?
Taking my son to the football - go **** yourself you silly ****

Wouldn't want to get to involved with your little tete a tete ....but aren't a certain section ''screaming'' for better seats?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Barbs obviously hasn't finished naming them all yet

IrymfhbYBz7ZC.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here