Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (A) Tickets

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hi,

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Any chance that tickets for our match at Sellhurst could be offered to Bronze members who aren't ST holders?

I'd love to embrace the atmosphere at this game and I might actually get time off to see it, but I'm guessing the security will be so tight that only season ticket holders can purchase them.

Thanks anyway.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Didn't it sell out at the first tier last season?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think the system is designed so it always goes down to at least the 2nd tier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Think this is correct - tier 1 level guarantees anyone at that level a ticket if they want one.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I"m not going to that shithole again. If that helps.

Likewise. Other than Yeovil, there is not a more rancid away trip on the calendar. Its only PARTIALLY mitigated if we don't lose, but there is a whole load of utter rank shithousery to absorb before, during and after the game. Its literally like going back to 1974, the least enjoyable away trip on the list IMO. The area. The "stadium", the goons. The kettling. Just the entire shithole Palace experience, its so dismal.

I'll get a moody stream at home, sink some tinnies, and win lose or draw I'll be most content with the fact that I won't be battling my way into and then out of the European equivalent of the desolate ruins, endless fried chicken shops and desperate hollow-eyed inhabitants of Aleppo.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Likewise. Other than Yeovil, there is not a more rancid away trip on the calendar. Its only PARTIALLY mitigated if we don't lose, but there is a whole load of utter rank shithousery to absorb before, during and after the game. Its literally like going back to 1974, the least enjoyable away trip on the list IMO. The area. The "stadium", the goons. The kettling. Just the entire shithole Palace experience, its so dismal.

I'll get a moody stream at home, sink some tinnies, and win lose or draw I'll be most content with the fact that I won't be battling my way into and then out of the European equivalent of the desolate ruins, endless fried chicken shops and desperate hollow-eyed inhabitants of Aleppo.

Hmmm, seems they’ve invested since I last visited.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the system is designed so it always goes down to at least the 2nd tier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Think this is correct - tier 1 level guarantees anyone at that level a ticket if they want one.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Yes and no. This was explained some time ago I recall. The top tier points threshold is set so that everyone with the points is guaranteed a ticke on day 1. If everyone does buy a ticket then there’s no 2nd tier. The reality is that not everyone with the top tier points buys on day 1 so there are some left for the next day.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Creature comforts of modern day football eh? Selhurst might be dump but i love the buzz and atmosphere of this fixture. Makes a change from the sterile home fixtures where the away fans are virtually silent. I can only presume Millwall is off your list also Easy ? Another fine day out that one. Saying that any London away game is decent. The chav element is out in force which i like.

As for this fixture i have managed to get hold of a ticket already. Looking forward to this one. Look out for me on the stream, ill give you a wave.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Oh come on - Aleppo isn't THAT bad !

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I imagine there will be lots of Tims going then .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Creature comforts of modern day football eh? Selhurst might be dump but i love the buzz and atmosphere of this fixture. Makes a change from the sterile home fixtures where the away fans are virtually silent. I can only presume Millwall is off your list also Easy ? Another fine day out that one. Saying that any London away game is decent. The chav element is out in force which i like.
As for this fixture i have managed to get hold of a ticket already. Looking forward to this one. Look out for me on the stream, ill give you a wave.

Nope, I'd never rule Millwall out, I agree its a fine day out, been there a few times (new Den and old) and its always been a good trip. Pitch up around London Bridge area for some decent beer and scoff, a short hop along to the ground. No kettling, no getting held back after, no fannying about. I wouldn't hang around in Bermondsey pre or post match, but then thats what London Bridge is for.

My Selhurst days are over though. Lifes too short to bother wasting an entire day/evening battling to and from that cackhole.
Enjoy though :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Yeovil have a barbecue in their marquee bar, palace have mouse droppings in their kitchen.

Yeovil>palace

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nope, I'd never rule Millwall out, I agree its a fine day out, been there a few times (new Den and old) and its always been a good trip. Pitch up around London Bridge area for some decent beer and scoff, a short hop along to the ground. No kettling, no getting held back after, no fannying about. I wouldn't hang around in Bermondsey pre or post match, but then thats what London Bridge is for.

My Selhurst days are over though. Lifes too short to bother wasting an entire day/evening battling to and from that cackhole.
Enjoy though :thumbsup:

Last few times at the New Den we have been held back...For what seemed a long time too!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worth pointing out that all tickets get name checked at the gate against ID. OB threaten this at many games but at Selhurst they do check.

Which was a cursory glance at your season ticket / match day ticket by our stewards

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here