Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (A) Tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
76 at the moment, no more seem to be shifting today.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've been there once, we let in five and I stayed for about 80 minutes of the game. I'd quite like to go back one day for a different experience :lolol:

Remember the "5-0 and you can't go home" Palace wouldn't let any Brighton fans out in the second half.

Just out of interest, how did you manage it?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Sorry, could anyone with a ST add up the number of tickets left since the last check ^?

63 left, 22 of which are disabled spots.

Very surprised how far down the scale these are getting. My points tier opened up on Friday and was hovering over the keyboard at 9am but it seems they’ve only sold around 40 since then.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Remember the "5-0 and you can't go home" Palace wouldn't let any Brighton fans out in the second half.

The taxman left on 60mins that day and escaped,i left 2 mins later and was held for the rest of the game . Then the route march of South London began.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The taxman left on 60mins that day and escaped,i left 2 mins later and was held for the rest of the game . Then the route march of South London began.

The Lucky ones left at Half Time.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Yeah, I didn't fancy being penned in! They were letting out - at least they were around 75-80 mins - but there was a cordon of police on the road outside the stand just starting to form to hold people in and then herd to the station. I guess my innocent demeanour, not wearing colours and pleas that my car was parked just up the road, won the nearest policeman over and I was allowed to go on my way

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah, I didn't fancy being penned in! They were letting out - at least they were around 75-80 mins - but there was a cordon of police on the road outside the stand just starting to form to hold people in and then herd to the station. I guess my innocent demeanour, not wearing colours and pleas that my car was parked just up the road, won the nearest policeman over and I was allowed to go on my way

They should have charged you extra. :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
63 left, 22 of which are disabled spots.

Very surprised how far down the scale these are getting. My points tier opened up on Friday and was hovering over the keyboard at 9am but it seems they’ve only sold around 40 since then.

A lot just don't fancy it. Horrible, ugly game. Terrible ground, awful facilities. Threat of trouble. Early kick off. Pubs shut.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
A lot just don't fancy it. Horrible, ugly game. Terrible ground, awful facilities. Threat of trouble. Early kick off. Pubs shut.

I get that but...

If we get turned over we can shrug our shoulders and point to winning 3-1 with ten men.

Imagine not being there if we win.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Similar story here. We came out to the police cordon and just asked to be let out. It probably helped it was me, wife, eleven year old and twelve year old. I was quite relieved we weren't held back as we were parked just a couple of streets away so really didn't need a trip to the station.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Anyone know what are previous allocations have been at Selhurst over the last decade? Wasn’t there a few games where they only gave us 2000?

They’ve given us 2500 this time, is that bigger than last season? Think they give 2800 to other teams.

Very pleased it’s still on the Saturday as it’s my birthday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone know what are previous allocations have been at Selhurst over the last decade? Wasn’t there a few games where they only gave us 2000?

They’ve given us 2500 this time, is that bigger than last season? Think they give 2800 to other teams.

Very pleased it’s still on the Saturday as it’s my birthday.

We gave them 2500 this season as opposed to 2000 (even though 2500 tried to get in) last season didn’t we ? I think it’s a reciprocal agreement in conjunction with the police etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here