Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A question re: Locadia song

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
What's the difference between singing "Oh Gary Hart" and "Locadia"

Answer- apparently if you sing about Locadia you need to sing as if you're a European ultra that doesn't speak English naturally.

I don't get it. What's the obsession with sounding like you're watching a game in the Bundesliga?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The joys of supporting Brite-on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Answer- apparently if you sing about Locadia you need to sing as if you're a European ultra that doesn't speak English naturally.

I don't get it. What's the obsession with sounding like you're watching a game in the Bundesliga?

Haven't heard this yet. About as appealing as generic Northern accent for "We're on our way" during the promotion year...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Not sure I understand the answer

Singing "Oh Gary Hart, Gary Gary Gary Hart............" works but singing "Locadia" has to be followed with "na na na na na na na......" as the Gary Hart approach doesn't work

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I wonder if most of the people singing the Locadia song ever sung, or heard, the OGH song.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like the ‘he came from PSV to Sussex by the sea’ one myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here