Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jason Molumby

Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone have any information about Jason Molumby. I saw him play really well in a first team League Cup match alongside Dessie Hutchison in the centre of midfield, then I heard he suffered a bad injury. Since then I haven't seen his name on any team sheets or heard anything from the press. Is he still with us? Shame if not, cos I thought he looked really promising. I know Dessie has left but I've not heard the same about Jason.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does anyone have any information about Jason Molumby. I saw him play really well in a first team League Cup match alongside Dessie Hutchison in the centre of midfield, then I heard he suffered a bad injury. Since then I haven't seen his name on any team sheets or heard anything from the press. Is he still with us? Shame if not, cos I thought he looked really promising. I know Dessie has left but I've not heard the same about Jason.

Two bad (knee) injuries, but finally (very recently) back in training.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This was a recent tweet from his account:

[tweet]1082742268388352005[/tweet]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Travelling with the U-23s up to Manchester for the fixture against City tomorrow. Don't know if he'll actually be in the playing squad, but hopefully on the bench at least (if not a start with a set number of minutes planned).

Last action with us was....... November 18 2017. :down:

It will be great to see him back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here