Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The come back to end all come backs - football tonight

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
As Burton take on Manchester City at the Pirelli Stadium.

Current score? 9-0 to Manchester City.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
More likely that City will aim for double figures tonight.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think City showed respect in taking the First Leg seriously, that said, what would people think if City won tonight say 12-0?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I love it - Go write yourself into the history books with the highest ever aggregate score. Great to watch..........Except if your from Burton

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
City to win, but they won't take the brakes off, and Burton will probably be allowed a goal.

5-1 to City, I guess.

el punal

I'm tyred of all these puns.

I think Burton will be pumped up for this one. On the other hand City will have to tread carefully as they do have an inflated opinion of themselves, but should win with a lot to spare. Still, brace yourself, these sort of games put a lot of pressure on players but somehow turn out to be flat. Wheel just have to see. :drink:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm sure Burton will give a wheel good crack at reducing the nine goal deficit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Team News:

Burton v Man City (19:45 GMT, Agg: 0-9)

Sergio Aguero and Kevin de Bruyne both start in a much-changed City team - eight changes in total. England Under-19 winger Ian Carlo Poveda makes his debut, with youngsters Arijanet Muric, Philippe Sandler and Eric Garcia starting. Riyad Mahrez and Phil Foden also feature. Benjamin Mendy, who has been out injured for two months, and Gabriel Jesus are among the subs.

City: Muric, Zinchenko, Sandler, Garcia, Danilo, Delph, Foden, De Bruyne, Poveda, Mahrez, Aguero. Subs: Grimshaw, Stones, Mendy, Jesus, Nmecha, Bolton, Richards.

Burton make six changes following their 2-2 draw with Doncaster in League One. Kyle McFadzean, Ben Turner, David Templeton, Kieran Wallace and William Miller are all in.

Burton: Collins, McFadzean, Turner, Akins, Templeton, McCrory, Harness, Miller, Wallace, Quinn, Boyce. Subs: Bywater, Brayford, Buxton, Sbarra, Fox, Hutchinson, Daniel.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Burton under a lot of pressure they need to tread lightly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here