Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Mark Steel's In Town - Hastings

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The funniest thing on Radio 4, presented by Croydon's second funniest person, starts the series in Hastings.

Although this has no relevance to 99% of us Albion fans I'm sure there might be a couple of you, in the Garden of England, who ought to enjoy this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00021rb

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Both Mark Steele and Eddie Izzard are Palace through and through and very funny at the same time. It's quite annoying. Thank Christ for Jo Brand.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
People can’t choose where to be born. Would be you be happier if he supported united?

Isn't he from the top of Kent somewhere near Dartford? Should be Charlton. Oddly his son goes to a school in Hove. Have seen Mark in a few cafes in Hove too so presumably he lives down here now.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've been to several of his shows and they are hilarious. Even his mickey taking about the Albion can be quite funny.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The funniest thing on Radio 4, presented by Croydon's second funniest person, starts the series in Hastings.

Although this has no relevance to 99% of us Albion fans I'm sure there might be a couple of you, in the Garden of England, who ought to enjoy this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00021rb
If you know the Hastings area at all, or frankly even if you don't, I suspect you will chortle at this. Recommended.

The Lord Nelson pub in particular will be getting a visit on my next trip over that way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's the last time I waste a beautifully crafted jape at East Sussex on you bunch of fickies.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't he from the top of Kent somewhere near Dartford? Should be Charlton. Oddly his son goes to a school in Hove. Have seen Mark in a few cafes in Hove too so presumably he lives down here now.

Izzard was born in Aden in Yemen. So who should he be supporting???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here