Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Talk Sport

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think he is awful, its like listening to someone present news a on radio.... for 4hrs. I used to quite like him on Sky Sport News but I just think he has become a walking, jumped up parody of himself. I didn't think I would like Colin Murray when he got the gig TBF but thought he done a really good job in the end.

I think he’s so popular because of his contacts and th exclusives he gets that no other person in the media can get, he literally knows everyone in the football world and he uses that contact list for the listeners benefit. He also talks about the stories that matter so today I expect he’ll talk about ‘Higuain: How successful will he be at Chelsea?’, ‘Tottenham: Will they go into the market for a replacement for Harry Kane?’, ‘Have Man City devalued the League Cup by playing an under strength team in a semi final?’. Whereas Colin Murray would be doing something idiotic like ‘Who’s your favourite sporting Barry?’.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think he’s so popular because of his contacts and th exclusives he gets that no other person in the media can get, he literally knows everyone in the football world and he uses that contact list for the listeners benefit. He also talks about the stories that matter so today I expect he’ll talk about ‘Higuain: How successful will he be at Chelsea?’, ‘Tottenham: Will they go into the market for a replacement for Harry Kane?’, ‘Have Man City devalued the League Cup by playing an under strength team in a semi final?’. Whereas Colin Murray would be doing something idiotic like ‘Who’s your favourite sporting Barry?’.

Fry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here