Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A Bit Of Advice Please re. Football Ticket Agencies

el punal

I just had a text from my brother in law in the U.S. regarding getting his American friend a match ticket for the Chelsea v Liverpool game in April. Apparently he’s a Liverpool fan so I suggested that he buys one of the official club hospitality packages and stays shtum during the match. The other option would be to try one of the various ticket agencies that could fulfill his request.

Anyway, cutting to the chase, can anyone recommend an honest provider for this caper. I look forward to your replies. Cheers! :drink:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I just had a text from my brother in law in the U.S. regarding getting his American friend a match ticket for the Chelsea v Liverpool game in April. Apparently he’s a Liverpool fan so I suggested that he buys one of the official club hospitality packages and stays shtum during the match. The other option would be to try one of the various ticket agencies that could fulfill his request.

Anyway, cutting to the chase, can anyone recommend an honest provider for this caper. I look forward to your replies. Cheers! :drink:

http://www.eventaworldwide.com/

Local and Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here