Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nuno Espirito Santo sent off

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Diogo Jota scores the winning goal in injury time against Leicester and Nuno Espirito Santo runs down the touchline to celebrate with his players. This is unacceptable. Two or three fist pumps in the technical area would have sufficed. I have absolutely no sympathy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Diogo Jota scores the winning goal in injury time against Leicester and Nuno Espirito Santo runs down the touchline to celebrate with his players. This is unacceptable. Two or three fist pumps in the technical area would have sufficed. I have absolutely no sympathy.

Chris is the master of one long fist pump.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The same ref didn't send off Clipperty for being a bigger knobend earlier in the season.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Sounds more like a Catholic blessing from a priest than a name. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Agreed. Shows a distinct lack of class and respect for the opposition.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

The last time I thumbs upped and rebuked the same poster in quick succession, it was Alf.....

I hope that this isn't a harbinger..... :lolol:

It's a sham Harry.

You're telling me to grow up
But Harry don't you see
If I tried to act my age
I wouldn't be me
We never do anything
So now's the time to begin

Come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
Come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
We're going down the pub
We're going…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a sham Harry.

You're telling me to grow up
But Harry don't you see
If I tried to act my age
I wouldn't be me
We never do anything
So now's the time to begin

Come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
Come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
We're going down the pub
We're going…

Saw them at the Roxy. Before they released that Chas n' Davesque bit of mockney nonsense. If you've been scoping around with songs with a Harry connection, I'd prefer this....and the circle is complete (Chelsea).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTn01jjEFfY

D

Deleted member 2719

Saw them at the Roxy. Before they released that Chas n' Davesque bit of mockney nonsense. If you've been scoping around with songs with a Harry connection, I'd prefer this....and the circle is complete (Chelsea).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTn01jjEFfY

I quite like that but give me a 69 anyday.

I have never been one to scope Mr Wilson.

All you want to do is ride around Harry
Ride, Harry, ride......:rave::rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here