Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong and Some of Our Fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well eventually it kicked off in the row behind us today in the 2nd half as a group of fans persistently called Bong shit and the one behind me constantly shouted all Man Utd fans were Asian *****, in fact I don't think I have ever heard the C word used so much at a game.

Well done to all the fans for having a go back at these morons.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well eventually it kicked off in the row behind us today in the 2nd half as a group of fans persistently called Bong shit and the one behind me constantly shouted all Man Utd fans were Asian *****, in fact I don't think I have ever heard the C word used so much at a game.

Well done to all the fans for having a go back at these morons.

For the 1st one you want to sit near me in WSU and listen to the old boy behind me. Every player has been shit so far this year even when they have had a good game.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
No place for racism, and that’s a real shame if ture, hope it’s investigated.

Unrelated however, Bong I’m afraid is consistently the weak link in this side.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Unfortunately the big games against the likes of man united seem to attract a fair few JCL’s and day trippers.......I have never seen the three blokes who were giving out the abuse to Bong ever at an away game.....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
First time I experienced our proper **** fans was at West Ham a few weeks ago

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Me too. Think I had the "Fans" behind me that Beach Hut is referring to.

"Bernado was a useless C" When Bong replaced him he was a "useless C, nearly as bad as Bernardo".

Give me strength.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One of the biggest negatives of getting to the PL is the expectations and behaviour of some of our “newer” fans. I wonder what they would have said about Ashley Neal, Mark Farringdon, Richard Tiltman and Stafford Browne, to name a few.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
One of the biggest negatives of getting to the PL is the expectations and behaviour of some of our “newer” fans. I wonder what they would have said about Ashley Neal, Mark Farringdon, Richard Tiltman and Stafford Browne, to name a few.

Probably would have lost their voices with that lineup. They would have been screaming from the warm up pre game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Or more recently Hoyte and Graeme Smith.

Some Amex newbies are so used to watching wall to wall CL/PL top 6 football, they have silly expectations of Albion players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably would have lost their voices with that lineup. They would have been screaming from the warm up pre game

I suggest they were following their top of the Premier League team at the time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Me too. Think I had the "Fans" behind me that Beach Hut is referring to.

"Bernado was a useless C" When Bong replaced him he was a "useless C, nearly as bad as Bernardo".

Give me strength.
I get around.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Nobody can be naive enough to think this is a new phenomenon among Brighton 'fans'.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Unfortunately the big games against the likes of man united seem to attract a fair few JCL’s and day trippers.......I have never seen the three blokes who were giving out the abuse to Bong ever at an away game.....

Wow I'm impressed here, that's some observation skills you must have to be able to recognise 3000 fans faces at aways....:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here