Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone else having problems listening to today’s game? I log in via the club website but it’s offering me to take out a subscription. My subscription is year long and started at the start of the season.

As an aside, the subscription offers they’re giving me are only for a month. Have they scrapped the year long deal?

The Live Chat help desk is beyond incompetent and keeps telling me to install “the app” without telling me what app or why I need to now install it.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Anyone else having problems listening to today’s game? I log in via the club website but it’s offering me to take out a subscription. My subscription is year long and started at the start of the season.

As an aside, the subscription offers they’re giving me are only for a month. Have they scrapped the year long deal?

The Live Chat help desk is beyond incompetent and keeps telling me to install “the app” without telling me what app or why I need to now install it.

The link on the fixtures page is incorrectly set up. Points directly to the subscription page. Told support numerous times. Go to the match preview page and you can get to the commentary from there

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The link on the fixtures page is incorrectly set up. Points directly to the subscription page. Told support numerous times. Go to the match preview page and you can get to the commentary from there

Excellent. Thanks. This has worked!

Feb 28, 2009
Excellent. Thanks. This has worked!

Hi All,

I am in France and have a years subscription, and when like yesterday I could not get a service, I feel the service should be sorted so it works.

The chat line is usless for a tecnofobe like me.

Please could someone suggest who I can complain to, who can actually do something.

Best wishes,

Paul

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hi All,

I am in France and have a years subscription, and when like yesterday I could not get a service, I feel the service should be sorted so it works.

The chat line is usless for a tecnofobe like me.

Please could someone suggest who I can complain to, who can actually do something.

Best wishes,

Paul

I cancelled because the service was so poor. I emailed ifollow@efl.com and they responded immediately, which is the best service I have had from them.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Since downloading the app to my android tablet I've not had any problems at all. It used to be very unpredictable before that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here